DID YOU KNOW...
The National Upgrading Support Programme (NUSP) runs a capacity building programme which aims to assist municipal and provincial officials to understand and meet the range of needs for informal settlement upgrade.
Housing Development Agency updated their cover photo.
National Update: Joe Slovo – Phase 3
To date, 1598 houses have been completed and 1565 houses occupied. 1288 houses are still to be built.
DID YOU KNOW…
A LANDLORD HAS THE RIGHT TO:
- Prompt and regular payment
- Recover debt after a court order has been obtained
- Terminate a lease on grounds not deemed unfair and as specified in the lease agreement
- Upon termination of a lease, receive the property back in good state and repossess the property after a court order has been obtained
- Claim compensation for damages/improvements