What is the HDA?The Housing Development Agency (HDA) was established in 2009 as a public development agency whose mission is fast-tracking the acquisition and release of state, private and communally owned land for human settlement developments. The HDA will also provide project management services for the development of human settlements Read more.
Working for integration.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Manager (SFM) and be responsible for management accounting, risk and compliance, including the Insurance Portfolio of the HDA. Read more.
- HDA presents at SAPI Planning Africa 2014 conference 22 Jan 2015
- The HDA and Land Holding 22 Jan 2015
- Map of the quarter: cost surface analysis 22 Jan 2015
- No upcoming events
Latest Tenders and Proposals
- Provision of security physical surveillance (Bela-Bela)
- HDA design and printing of newsletters, annual report and other ad hoc marketing materials
- Provision of security services and protection of premises at Union Square Building in the city of Jo
The key priority for the Land Strategy and Planning programme is developing, implementing and monitoring a national public land assembly strategy.
The Land and Housing Support Services programme provides support services to assist implementation in targeted provinces and municipalities.