What is the HDA?The Housing Development Agency (HDA) was established in 2009 as a public development agency whose mission is fast-tracking the acquisition and release of state, private and communally owned land for human settlement developments. The HDA will also provide project management services for the development of human settlements Read more.
Working for integration.
The HDA accepted an invitation by the South African Planning Institute (SAPI) to participate in its biennial conference, held in Durban. The conference took place from 19-22 October 2014, and was themed “Making Great Places”. Read more.
- The HDA and Land Holding 22 Jan 2015
- Map of the quarter: cost surface analysis 22 Jan 2015
- Adler represents Minister at BASA summit 22 Jan 2015
- No upcoming events
Latest Jobs Offered
- No current jobs available
Latest Tenders and Proposals
- The provision of internal audit services at the HDA for a period of three years
- HDA strategic planning facilitation
The key priority for the Land Strategy and Planning programme is developing, implementing and monitoring a national public land assembly strategy.
The Land and Housing Support Services programme provides support services to assist implementation in targeted provinces and municipalities.