What is the HDA?The Housing Development Agency (HDA) was established in 2009 as a public development agency whose mission is fast-tracking the acquisition and release of state, private and communally owned land for human settlement developments. The HDA will also provide project management services for the development of human settlements Read more.
Working for integration.
The HDA introduces a ‘map of the quarter’ to its newsletter to showcase the information that can be produced using HDA’s Land and Property Information System (LaPsis). This quarter’s map looks at the housing need. Read more.
- State land released to Buffalo City Municipality 25 Aug 2014
- HDA receives trophy at GIS Summit 2014 25 Aug 2014
- HDA and NASHO host spatial and social housing design workshop 25 Aug 2014
- No upcoming events
Latest Jobs Offered
- No current jobs available
Latest Tenders and Proposals
- Manufacture, supply and delivery of interim container of ablution facilities
- Enumeration Techical Support
- Assistance with leading processes for development of settlement upgrading plans
The key priority for the Land Strategy and Planning programme is developing, implementing and monitoring a national public land assembly strategy.
The Land and Housing Support Services programme provides support services to assist implementation in targeted provinces and municipalities.