What is the HDA?The Housing Development Agency (HDA) was established in 2009 as a public development agency whose mission is fast-tracking the acquisition and release of state, private and communally owned land for human settlement developments. The HDA will also provide project management services for the development of human settlements Read more.
Working for integration.
In the month of October, the HDA, in conjunction with the Western Cape Provincial Department of Human Settlements, the City of Cape Town and the National Home Builders Registration Council, conducted a consumer education campaign in Joe Slovo (part of the N2 Gateway Project). Read more.
- Map of the quarter ‘Land Constraints’ 03 Nov 2014
- HDA Free State completes Rapid Assessment and Categorisation of all Free State municipalities 03 Nov 2014
- The HDA hosts an informal settlement workshop on sustainable livelihoods and early childhood develop 03 Nov 2014
- No upcoming events
Latest Jobs Offered
- No current jobs available
Latest Tenders and Proposals
- Service provider for the development of a rental housing strategy for the Northern Cape province
- Pre-Qualification of Bidders (RFI): Preferred Supplier Database Registration
- HDA strategic planning facilitation
The key priority for the Land Strategy and Planning programme is developing, implementing and monitoring a national public land assembly strategy.
The Land and Housing Support Services programme provides support services to assist implementation in targeted provinces and municipalities.