What is the HDA?The Housing Development Agency (HDA) was established in 2009 as a public development agency whose mission is fast-tracking the acquisition and release of state, private and communally owned land for human settlement developments. The HDA will also provide project management services for the development of human settlements Read more.
Working for integration.
On 17 and 18 February, the African Development Bank (AfDB) and United Nations (UN) Habitat held a regional workshop on housing market dynamics in Africa. Read more.
- HDA hosts PHDA and SEZA workshop with dti 09 Jun 2015
- Informal Settlements Upgrading (ISU) video 09 Jun 2015
- Map of the quarter 09 Jun 2015
- No upcoming events
Latest Jobs Offered
- No current jobs available
Latest Tenders and Proposals
- Repairs and maintenance of roof structures at DHC Du Plessis Park Club (Bethlehem)
- Repairs and maintenance of roof structures at DHC Du Plessis Park Club (Kroonstad)
- Design and development of pre-planning and planning phase project packaging for human settlement pla
The key priority for the Land Strategy and Planning programme is developing, implementing and monitoring a national public land assembly strategy.
The Land and Housing Support Services programme provides support services to assist implementation in targeted provinces and municipalities.